Cebu City is the "Queen City of the South" on Cebu Island in the Philippines and is one of the most popular jumping off-points in all of the Philippines for foreign visitors, with the busiest sea port in the Philippines and the second largest air hub. If you want to have a Cebu tour adventure, you should take a look at these places where you could possibly include for your Cebu tour package list.
Here’s a list of some provinces in Cebu with their tourist attraction:
- Oslob – Whale Shark Watching, Tumalog Falls and Cuartel
- Badian – Kawasan Falls and Kawasan Canyoneering
- Naga – Malabsay Falls and City of Naga Boardwalk
- Sibonga – Monastery of the Holy Eucharist (Simala Church) and Camp Bato
- Alegria – Alegria Heritage Park and Cambais Falls
- Dalaguete – Osmeña Peak
- Santander – The Farm Resort
- Alcoy – Tingko Beach
- Malabuyoc – Mainit Springs and Kawayan Marine
- Moalboal – Panagsama Beach and White Beach
- Ginatilan – Bugnawan Falls, Inambakan Waterfalls and Ginatilan Beach resort
- Aloguinsan – Bojo River Cruise, Baluarte Park, Hermit’s Cove and Hidden Beach resort
- Barili – Mantayupan Falls
- Tuburan – Molobolo Spring, Mantawihan Spring and Marmol Cliff
- Bantayan Island – Paradie Beach in Santa Fe, Ogtong Cave and Kota Beach and Sandbar
Aside from the tourist attractions within the metro of Cebu City, you could also go to those towns listed above to experience and to see their very own tourist attractions which would perfectly complete your Cebu tour package adventure in the Visayas.
If you ever want to avail for such tour package, you could contact or visit Cebu Tours, a local tour agency based on Lapu-Lapu City, and you could totally ask them anything in regards with the tour packages that would totally pique your interests.