It has been several years since you have someone design your company web site and is now outdated. You are losing business to competitors that have a quality designed website with a great layout and navigation. This may be your first company web site and you want to make the most money and time. You can check about web design in Vancouver through an online search.
How do you choose a quality web design company that will understand your company's goals for designing or redesigning this web site?
First, you need to answer a few questions.
Image Source: Google
1. What is your budget and time frame to complete the web design or redesign project?
2. Will you use original content and images to build this website?
3. If this is the redesign of the site, whether you are planning to get updated images and content for this new look and layout, or will you need a web design company to supply them for you?
4. Does anyone in your company has basic editing skills and will they be able to update the website content or will it be a work in progress for a web design company you hire?
5. Are you looking for a local web design company?
6. Do you already have an idea of the color of your web design, layout, and navigation?
Check the portfolio to see if there is anything equivalent to the web design layout you are imagining. You will be able to immediately find out if this web design firm is right for your company and look and feel.
Find out how long they have been in the web design industry and compare it to how many quality websites they have designed at that time.
If this is a redesign, find out how many websites redesigns that have completed and ask to look at the website before and after the redesign.