Before beginning your search engine optimization strategy to brand your site is free from technical on-site issues. The on-site optimization of your website helps search engines to determine your online influence in terms of search engine rankings. You can get more information about conducting a digital marketing audit via DigitalKoalas.
Begin with a technological audit in order to identify technical problems in your site that may affect the ranking of the site.
SEO analysis of Website
- Once all technical issues are addressed go-ahead to do the on-site analysis of your website:
- Create a robots.txt file and sitemap.xml for your site and tell search engines how to navigate and index your content.
- H1-head is the most important part of your page and is used by search engines to determine the relevance of your page search terms.
Image Source: Google
- Check the time of the speed of the page and load your site. Sites with low page speed are not easy to use and can be ignored by search engines.
- Use a mobile web design or reagent to ensure that your website looks and performs well on all types of devices.
Optimizing internal links
- You should optimize link text with specific keywords so that search engines look for keywords in the anchor text to understand what a web page is, and how it should be listed for indexing.
- Hiring SEO professionals to audit the complete SEO of your site will identify specific areas to improve the performance and ranking of your website.