Many people have this question that how do I do Netgear extender login at mywifiextfix? By logging, you can view and modify the settings. But before we go any further, check if you’ve connected your Wi-Fi range extender to your existing Wi-Fi network. If not then, visit wireless range extender support and see how to do that. Follow these simple instructions mentioned below to log in to Wi-Fi Range Extender:
- On your computer or your smartphone, open any web browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge. Make sure you are connected to your extender’s network because sometimes your router and extender might not have the same Wi-Fi network SSIDs. This later can cause problems, so don’t forget to check it.
- If extender and router use different Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, visit mywifi ext net site.
- And if extender and router use the same Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, in your address bar, type https://. For Example 192 168 1 250.
- Click on the Enter button and now, a login page will be displayed.
- Now you’ll see the login section where you have to enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your credentials then, click on the support page.
- After filling all your credentials, click the ‘Login’ button. After this, the status page will appear.
- If you see the Menu icon then, tap on it. You’ll see Extender’s Menu.
- Now, you can view settings and can modify them easily.